The ACUMAX® Series is sealed maintenance-free lead-acid batteries and cells available both in the AGM and gel technology. The products boast a wide range of design life span from 3 to 12 years. The capacity offered ranges from 0.8 to as much as 3000 [Ah] for 2/6/12 V monoblock units. We range over 80 models under the ACUMAX® brand to provide the optimum solution for every specific application and customisation to all needs and demands.
The excellent parameter repeatability at a very good price to quality ratio is the competitive edge with long and reliable performance of any system equipped with an ACUMAX®.
- 2/6/12V compact monoblocks
- Wide operating temperature range
- High manufacturer-guaranteed repeatability of parameters
- Very slow discharge rate
- Selected models available for 19″ and 23″ rack installation (AFT Series)
- Any working orientation
- Certified by National Institute of Communications, Poland
- ISO 9001 / 14001 certified manufacturer
The ACUMAX® has found a general use in UPS systems, e.g. UPS devices, emergency power supply systems and emergency lighting systems. The batteries can also serve in alarm or fire protection systems, telecommunication power systems and exchange units, as well as portable equipment. They have also been successfully used in RES systems.